Saturday, September 06, 2008

What Hit Them

I now have the dubious distinction of seeing my name in print in Russian. From a page three article on the Fishery Congress Expo in this week's Vladivostok paper "Weekly News" (September 5): "Leah Zimmerman of Pacific Environment came to Vladivostok presented an unusual project. Research has shown that an increase in oil development in the ocean leads to a decline in biological resources. If we don't change this trend, we will have neither one nor the other. This position, not typical from Americans, received support among participants in the Fishery Expo." Well, they almost got part of it right at least. I imagine "typical" for Americans means, not typical for the Bush administration. I oscillate between thinking Rachel and I actually accomplished something and thinking that this is just one more tasty addition for the FSB file I've compiled in my head. Yes, I watch too many spy movies for my own good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Right On, Leah! Spy movies are AWESOME!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home